Friday, February 4, 2011

overwhelmed.

apparently all of my clients have decided to start new projects all at once. when it rains, it pours right? when feeling completely overwhelmed, i typically turn to music to try and calm me down. usually some Linford Detweiler or Kings of Convenience does the trick- but today i need something more; icelandic artist Ólafur Arnalds. amazing. how relaxed does this make you feel?

Olafur Arnalds - Lojso from Astronaut Magazine on Vimeo.



big fan of him. so with a little Ólafur Arnalds, i'm feeling slightly better. what else to brighten this quickly-turned-sour day? reminiscing about some of my favorite memories with my favorite people: my semester in italy. take this picture, for example, from literally one of the best weekends of my life in sorrento, italy. limoncello, great friends, bioluminescent water, fireworks over the city. sigh.



and with that, i'm feeling better. TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment