Monday, February 13, 2012

for valentine's day.


I do not care what car you drive. Where you live. If you know someone who knows someone who knows someone. If your clothes are this years cutting edge. If you are A list or B list or never heard of you list. If your trust fund is unlimited. I only care about the words that flutter from your mind. They are the only thing you own. The only thing I will remember you by. I will not fall in love with your bones or skin. I will not fall in love with the places you have been. I will not fall in love with anything but the words that flutter from your extraordinary mind.

Andre Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Please remove the poem 'Extraordinary Mind' attributed to Andre Jordan. It contains plagiarized material protected by the Difital Millenium Copyright Act. I am the original author of this work. I did not give permission of its use in any form, painting, or otherwise. Copyright infringement is a crime. The poem was first posted on Poetry.com on 02/14/1999 at 7:02 a.m. Houston, Texas time by Mike Williams. Remove your attribution and link. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete