Monday, November 22, 2010

fashion crushes.

I started a new job at a new ad agency a few weeks ago. It's been great! New people, new projects, a new atmosphere and a fresh start. Not only am I meeting some awesome young people, but I'm truly enjoying what I do. Now that I've been here for 3 weeks, I've noticed that everyone does a pretty good job of dressing themselves. People aren't pretentious about it and snobby, but just like to express themselves with their clothes. There are 2 people that I've met so far that I have MAJOR fashion crushes on. Just such fun, tasteful styles. I'll blog about some of their looks here and there mostly so I can remember them and then modify them to be my own :) You can too!

Today, Fashion Crush 2 (FC2) was wearing an amazing red winter coat with black buttons but instead of your regular matching read tie around the waist, she had a fun leopard scarf tied in a big bow in the back with the ends dangling down. So cute and Joan Holloway-ish!



No comments:

Post a Comment